LUS4Metals - 4th International Workshop on Laser-Ultrasound for Metals
|Zeiten||07:00 - 15:00 Uhr|
|Veranstalter||RECENDT - Research Center for Non-Destructive Testing GmbH|
|Ort||AT, Linz, Johannes Kepler Universität - JKU|
Find all detailled information at: https://www.recendt.at/en/laser-ultrasound-for-metals.html
- Metallurgy and materials characterization (in-situ/off-line)
- » Evaluation of microstructure (grain size, texture, …)
» Monitoring of recrystallization, phase transformation
» Determination of physical parameters
» Thin film characterization
- Modelling and simulation of ultrasound propagation
- Defect detection and imaging
- » Metal production and –processing
» Additive manufacturing related topics
- Novel instrumentation and advanced sensing
- » Advanced models and methods
» New interferometers, lasers and mechanics
- NDE for industrial applications
- » Quality control applications
» In-line monitoring
⇒ Abstract deadline: July 1st 2019
⇒ Registration deadline: September 1st 2019
Early bird registration fees (until July 1st):
⇒ EUR 200,- per participant
⇒ EUR 100,- for presenters
Participant fee per person, excl. VAT, including Conference Dinner on Sept. 25th of September
You can register for the workshop here: https://www.recendt.at/en/lus4metals-registration.html
Information for Authors:
The Call for Abstracts Folder can be downloaded here.
Authors are encouraged to submit an abstract (1 page) related to the topics of the workshop.
Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for abstract submission is July 1st 2019!
The workshop language will be English.